Candidate must be a citizen of India /children of or dependent of Non- Residential Indians.
- Pass in higher secondary examination of the board of the higher secondary Education of Kerala or equivalent examination recognized by University of Kerala with an aggregate of 50%marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from outside the State of Kerala should produce migration and recognition certificate.
Candidate should complete 17 years of age on 31 st December 2019. No relaxation will be allowed.
How to apply
- For management quota, Register through the Admission portal of Private Nursing College Management
Association of Kerala
- Admissions will be strictly based on Merit
- Applications submitted should be complete in all respects .The candidates should fill the application form in his /her own handwriting and all columns should be filled up.
- The selected candidate will be informed about the date and time of admission
- Selected candidates (Govt. Quota) shall take admission at the appointed time and date in the college, after paying the fees, failing which the offer of admission will stand, cancelled.
- Fee structure based on fee regulatory committee/ Govt: of Kerala
- The candidates should produce the certificate in original during counseling.
- If any candidate discontinues the course, after 31.08.2019, he/she will be liable for payment of all the fees and also will be liable to pay liquidated damages equivalent to the tuition fees for the remaining duration of the course.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form.
- Attested copies of plus two & SSLC mark list
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Conduct /Character certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate in necessary cases.
- Six passport size photographs